If you are looking to gain an edge over your friends regarding this coming summer’s fashion trends, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be looking at some of the hot items that are seen on the catwalks in Europe and around the world.
- The year of the scarf – 2020 is most certainly the time for scarves, with classic prints from Victoria Ragna, a London based designer who creates exclusive patterns that are unique and colourful. Check out her website for a collection that is truly breathtaking and with many different styles, there is sure to be something that goes with your particular style.
- Polka Dots Are In – Yes, the good old polka dot is back in vogue, so look for a couple of summer dresses with this irresistible black and white pattern and you will be considered ‘in the know’ regarding current fashion.
- The Disco Collar – This outrageously large triangular collar is now a common sight on all the top fashion catwalks, plus you will see them in the right magazines. If you don’t own a jacket or shirt with a disco collar, simply Google them and you will have a selection of top clothing retailers that stock these unique items.
- Chunky Silver Jewellery – Look for thick bracelets, plus layering chunky silver necklaces are really popular and they go great with the toussled, beach look. If you’re a denim lover, combine thick silver jewellery to create a balanced look, and with online sterling silver jewellers, you can browse all day and night until you find the perfect accessories. Large is very much in this summer and that includes jewellery, belts and other accessories. Bold, bright colours are displayed with shawls, scarves and bags, and contrast is the name of the game.
- Crochet Dresses – These unique garments were first seen in the seventies and have come around again, with dark and neutral colours being popular. Crochet goes well with the rugged and chunky look that everyone will be looking to create, and they are great for the beach. If you would like to acquire such a dress, Google is your best friend and can put you in touch with a trendy online boutique where you can view a range of crochet dresses, scarves and shawls. The texture really does add a new dimension to any look, just tone down the colour.
- Lycra Leggings – Although they had their time a few years ago, expect to see trendy girls combat the chills of spring by wearing lycra leggings, which work great with top brand trainers, which now come in fluorescent colours! If you have great legs, you can show them with style in a pair of skin tight leggings that come in a wide range of shades and hues; prints are also available and leopard spots are in!
You can expect to see all of the above in the hottest locations and with online shopping, sourcing is never an issue.
What is your reaction?