Style is a natural expression of self. While clothes are an essential part of styling, accessories play a significant role in building uniqueness. One creative way to notch up the style without delving into chunky accessories that might see daylight once or twice a year is pairing the regular earrings with ear jacket earrings.
Ear jackets are a prevalent trend right now. They instantly alter the appearance of an earring. They may turn ordinary studs into eye-catching earpieces. They’re ideal for making a style statement and even changing the tone of an ensemble while maintaining subtlety. From minimalist to bold and hefty, there’s a lot of room to play around.
A brief about jacket earrings
An earring jacket is an add-on piece that fits over the existing earring post or stud. The jacket is designed to wrap around the stud earrings and offer extra glitter and beauty, as the name suggests.
Consider a two-piece outfit with a three-dimensional effect. At first glance, one may be perplexed how this piece of art made it through the piercing. Some designs are hidden behind the ear lobe, while others are hidden behind the earring post. The underlying premise, though, remains the same. The jacket hangs down behind the lobe, giving the outfit more oomph. A hole in the center allows one to attach the earrings. Push the studs or earrings through the hole. Then secure the look with the earrings’ screw backs or clasps or a butterfly to hold them in place.
Long-line of history
This fashion trend has flourished for a long time. It used the circular rings to create a halo effect by wrapping them around various studs. In the 1970s, they were available in a variety of sets. The first introduction showed three studs with six different and advertised three studs with nine looks with two separate circular rings. Unfortunately, the rings were only compatible with the set’s components. Modern jackets, on the other hand, are far more adaptable.
Styling ear jackets
This trend is a must-have for any woman looking to notch up her earring game. There are endless options with the new age ear jacket earrings to style them, making styling fun and giving way to the creative expression of self.
- The only requisites are the jacket one chooses and the items in the jewelry box. One can combine them with other items in the jewelry box. As a result, one will be able to customize a variety of different looks.
- Ear jackets can be used with other earrings to create an edgy, eccentric, or glam aesthetic.
- Make dangles with a chain jacket and studs.
- One can choose to match the metals or go for a trendy mixed metal style. It’s completely subjected to one’s taste and preference. Being inventive is the crux of the idea.
- Simple single pearl studs can be enhanced with circle-like bits. For black-tie events or the opera, this is a great way to pair with an elegant and feminine outfit.
- For a formal look for office wear, add a semi-precious stone.
- Spiky jackets give the plain pearl or diamond earrings from work an edgy vibe for a girl’s night when the theme is Rock’s Roll. It’s also ideal for adding a finishing touch to an outfit for an outdoor concert.
- By adding charms to a hoop design or a chain-jacket, one can create a dramatic effect or add flowy elements to make galore to a classy outfit.
- A fast and effortless way to amp up a short hairstyle is to add ear jacket earrings to the look. When one has a clear view in front of the ears, the trend looks greatest.
- Pin the hair half up for those with long hair, make a messy ponytail, a braid, or opt for a sophisticated up-do. The idea is to prepare the stage for the stunning artifacts to shine.
The ear jacket earrings are a minor tweak, but they’re a lot of fun to wear and can completely transform the earring game. They come in various styles, including a gorgeous halo around the center stone, some add another design element to the pair, and others sit beneath the lobes, cusping them gracefully.